Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Ways To Make More Money This Year

Successful business owners all have one thing in common, they are never satisfied with sales levels. Whether they are making $10,000 a year or $1 million a year, there is always a possibility for growth.

Here are three easy ways that you can transform your business into a profit making machine.

1. Always track statistics

This may seem obvious, but most people never do it. You should always track and gather as much information as possible. Track walk in customers, track purchases, evaulate marketing, monitor amount of purchases, frequent visitors, non-buying prospects, etc.

With this knowledge you will be more informed as to how you marketing dollars are doing and where you can increase production.

2. Find people you can trust

For my websites I have one person that writes nearly full time for me. I can send her topics for articles or websites, and she does the research and writes well thought out articles. I can pay her in advance and know that she is going to be there when I need writing at the last minute.

You definitely need people you can trust as well. These people may be your managers, family members, or just friends who can help in a pinch.

3. Develop your passion

Sometimes I need to take a drive through the country to remember why I love what I am doing. It is easy to get caught up in the fray of customer service and deadlines, but for me the most productive time is always when I am out of my business element.

These simple drives not only remind me of what I want to accomplish, but they also inspire me and revive the dream.

Next time you are thinking that it is not possible for your business to make money, remember and put these 3 easy tips into practice!



By : Brandon Hopkins

Brandon Hopkins is the owner of Vooed Business Marketing. Vooed has hundreds of tips and suggestions for increasing your business and help you become more profitable. He can be contacted through Vooed at http://www.Vooed.com and is available for seminars, webcasts and speaking engagements.

No comments:

Google